Monday, April 23, 2012

"He he, got you! I have Aids"


A man from Hong Kong is scared to death after a prostitute with whom he had sex with, told him that she was a HIV carrier.

The traumatised Ah Seng (not his real name) said: "I will only know if I‘m infected after the three months window period. Even if I’m lucky, it has already scared the hell out of me," he said .

Ah Seng, a broker, said he had been seeking sex services from prostitutes about once every two weeks over the past 10 years.

Last week, the married man he went to a prostitution centre in Wan Chai.

”A woman in her 20s opened the door. She had an accent that sounded like she was from the countryside."

"She was wearing a pink maid's costume. She was quite sexy and beautiful and had a good figure," said Ah Seng, who paid HK$500 (RM197) to the woman.

After having sex, the woman suddenly laughed and told him: "He he, got you! I have Aids."

The shocked Ah Seng quickly put on his trousers and left the place.

"She looked very calm when she said she had poked holes in the condom I used. My heart almost popped out (after hearing that)," he said - Oriental Daily, HK