Monday, March 19, 2012

The end is near, emails are cropping up from the grave


More than a decade after Peter Fenton reported on the phenomenon of receiving email from the dead, a new story about messages from the beyond is burning up the Internet.

"One night in November, I was sitting on my couch, going through my emails on my phone and it popped up, 'sender: Jack Froese.' I turned ghost white when I read it," Tim Hart of Pennsylvania recently told the BBC. "It was very quick and short but to a point that only Jack and I could relate on."

"I'm Watching" read the subject line to the email that went on: "Did you hear me? I'm at your house. Clean your f***ing attic!!!"

Thing is, Froese, 32, had died five months earlier of a heart arrhythmia.

Hart wasn't the only one who says he received an email from his late friend, and his wasn't even the spookiest - digitallife.com